Causes Of Dark Circles
So What Exactly Causes Dark Eye Circles & Under Eye Puffiness?
- Poor Blood Circulation.
- Accumulation/Loss of Fluid & Fatty Deposit.
- Hereditary & genetics.
- Stress, Lack Of Sleep & Fatigue.
- Sun Exposure.
- Poor Nutrition & Diet.
- Sinus & Nasal Issues.
- Medication (Blood Thinning)
- Iron Deficiency
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Thyroid, Immune System, Kidney & Stomach Issues
- Pregnancy or Menstruation
- Excessive Caffeine
Endermologie For Eyes Can Help
How does the Under Eye Rescue program help?
- Endermologie For Eyes increases drainage of sinuses & helps reduce nasal congestion.
- Endermologie For Eyes stimulates production of collagen in skin under the eye.
- Endermologie For Eyes provides a massaging effect to relax tired eyes.
- Jane Iredale Circle/Delete Concealer conceals dark eye rings while infusing the problem area with Vitamin K which helps strengthen capillaries to reduce shadows under the eyes.
Complementary HomeCare Products to enhance results:
- Peter Thomas Roth Anti-aging Cellular Eye Repair Gel.
- MD Skincare Lift & Lighten Eye Cream.
- Suki Organics Eye Repair Balm.
- Jane Iredale Mineral Makeup PowderMe SPF.
How often do I need to do the Dark Eye Circles Treatment?
The recommended frequency is 1-2x a week initially followed by monthly maintenance.
Will the issue recur when I finish the program?
If the base cause has been corrected then you should be able to maintain the results with a good homecare regime. But since there are many factors influencing the appearance of dark eye rings, it is recommended to do follow up sessions after the initial intensive treatment period.
Is 10 sessions enough to completely treat the problem?
As each individual is different, we won't be able to guarantee complete recovery in the 10 sessions. Having said that, the client's cooperation can greatly influence the results of the treatment.
What happens if it doesn't work?
Barring untreated underlying medical causes & lack of client cooperation in at-home practices & lifestyle habits, Endermologie For Eyes has been proven to be effective in treating dark eye rings. Although it must be highlighted that some conditions will slow down the progress of the treatment.
How you can help speed up the results.
- Use a good eye product to help collagen maintenance & production & to prevent loss of volume & thinning skin in the undereye area.
- Use sun protection daily to prevent pigmentation & breakdown of collagen & elastin. The Jane Iredale powder SPF does not run into eyes and is easy to reapply.
- Eat a diet high in antioxidants and vitamins. If you do not eat fruits, take a multi-vitamin supplement to ensure you have sufficient intake of essential vitamins. If you're anaemic, take iron & Vit B supplements.
- Reduce bad habits like smoking, excessive alcohol & caffeine intake as these cause dehydration & depletion of vitamins. Also ensure sufficient water intake daily: 8-10 glasses a day, more if you smoke, drink alcohol & caffeinated drinks.
How much will Endermologie For Eyes cost?
Trials are available at $72, following a non-obligatory consultation.